Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reiki Treatments


Women Supporting Women is a local non-profit that supports women with breast cancer from diagnosis through the healing process and beyond. Several close friends and family have stepped through the fire that is breast cancer and survived. All of them cite WSW as one of the reasons they were able to stay sane.

In honor of my peeps, and as a way to pay it forward for someone else to have the same opportunity I'm donating $5 from each Reiki Treatment I give during October to Women Supporting Women.

Here's my schedule:
  • Serenity Shoppe in Snow Hill on Tuesday's.
    The number to book an appointment is 410-632-1550.

  • My home in Snow Hill on Wednesday's. Call me at 410-251-7701.

  • BongosSalonSpa in West OC on Friday's.
    The number to book an appointment is 410-213-7607.
This is a great way to take care of someone else by taking care of you. Hope to see you soon...

Love,
Di

No comments: