Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reiki I Training Class


Happy mid-week!

Just a spring is a time of renewal, fall is one of transition. I'm pleased to announce that I have decided to focus my personal and professional energy on Reiki. The transition has been easy and effortless, even though it consumes every waking moment of my days. This is a Good Thing though, because I know from experience it means I am right where I'm supposed to be Right Now.

I'm pleased to announce that I have a Reiki I training class scheduled for Thursday, October 23, 2008 from 8:30 am to 6 pm ET. I have space for 8 here at my cozy home in Snow Hill, MD. I would be honored to have you attend.

Your investment in this comprehensive training is just $100. Visit my brand-spanking new web site ReikiVibe.com to find the agenda for the class. You can even enroll via a safe and dependable PayPal link so I have an up-to-date count of how much instructional material to prepare.

This will be my last training class of this year. However I am offering Reiki Treatments, and my monthly Reiki Shares, right through December 2008. Again my web site ReikiVibe.com will give you more details.

Until later then,
Love always,
Diane

No comments: